Thursday, September 27, 2007

~Afterglow~

~Afterglow~
w:1-29-05

By:Kimberleigh Powers
{a.k.a.}
Skyler Wilde

Upon my checks and vivid lips.
That are painted with shimmer and cherry lacquer.
Red ringlets of hair lay below a knitted beanie.
I pull my red and black checkered mini skirt up over my hips.
A black satin gypsy tunic covers my bosom.
Slipping into leather knee high boots.
I grab my purple bag an gather my things.
Leaving you in the eve of the morning when it is still dark.
You asleep like a baby do not start as I creep from your presence.
Out an into the cool air of the mourn.
I walk the path worn into the ground back to the little town.
Of which the beauty an grace of me was born.
As it is still dark upon the earth.
For any other human this would be troublesome.
But for as I have just experienced complete ecstasy.
The glitter of my skin creates an "afterglow" that lights my journey.

No comments: