Thursday, September 27, 2007

~Little Piece of Heaven~


~Little Piece of Heaven~
w. 3-16-05

By:Kimberleigh Powers
{a.k.a.}
Skyler Wilde

Baby Boy so small in size.
But so big was my love for you the day I felt you had died.

Your life so quickly created inside me was claimed.

There was no one in the world I could have blamed.

For the loss in my soul.
But I guess God needed you more up there with him to make heaven whole. An you should know my little one my tears.
Are more painful than the reality of my fears.
That I wouldn’t be a good mother.

Now I know the reality was that I couldn’t give the quality life you deserved an it’s trying to smother.
Me with the quilt of me being so greedy for your essence to merge with mine.
But in all my haste to see your precious face I couldn’t see the sign.

That feeling you move inside me for even a second makes it easier to put the past behind.

An that everyone who said I wasn’t good enough to have a family was lies.
So baby boy so small in size.
Now grandpa gets to see into your precious eyes.

Out of all the things I lost your loss gained me a “little piece of heaven.”


*Dedicated To The Memory Of My Precious Son.

Clarence Arthur Swick -Davis II

No comments: