Saturday, September 29, 2007

~Orchard~


~Orchard~
w.9-2-05

By:Kimberleigh Powers
{a.k.a.}
Skyler Wilde

Dusty bottom isle.
Bushy armed tall fellows.

Arms stretched out.

To the heavens baring his forbidden fruit.
Delicious tasting red glass.
Temptingly sweet in my eyes.

My tongue slips from my mouth and over my lips.
Wanting to taste the simple sweet.
Sinful juices run down my chin.
An within my soul I feel the devil take hold.
I realize the toll has been paid.

I am now his maid as I am laid.

Upon the stone bed that presents the dead.
As it has been read over the years.
To the little ears of my youth.

Offering up the proof of how beautiful.

The sky above the isle of trees.
Truly can be as it shines down on me.

The sun's beams stretch over my skin.
As I lay on the "orchard" bottom below.

No comments: